Created by: Dipak S.
- Go to WiserNotify > Integration
- Click on the Connect button in the OnePageCRM box.
1. Enter Name of connection
Login with Onepagecrm
2. Navigate to Apps and Integrations
3. Click on API inside the utility section
4. Click on the Configuration tab
5. Click on Show API Key
6. Copy Endpoint
7. Paste into Endpoint field in Wisernotify OnePageCRM popup
8. Copy UserID
9. Paste into UserID field in Wisernotify OnePageCRM popup
10. Copy API Key
11. Paste into API Key field in Wisernotify OnePageCRM popup
12. Click on the Create button.
13. Click and copy the URL.
- Login to OnePageCRM
1. Into the OnePageCRM dashboard. Click on your profile logo on the right side.
2. One dropdown has been open then select Apps and integration option.
- Inside App and integration page click on the webhooks box.
- Inside the webhooks page Click on the install button.
1. Enter Webhook name
2. Paste copied URL here.
3. Select the data format to JSON.
Please do the test by adding a new data & visit the WiserNotify - Dashboard Data page. Here, You can see all the captured/ received data with its source name.
Still, if it is not working, please connect with us on email@example.com or chat with the support team. We will help you in this integration process.