Created by: Dipak S.
- Go to WiserNotify > Integration
- Click on the Connect button in the GitHub box.
- Copy the URL and click on the GitHub logo.
Login to GitHub
- Select your repositories.
1. Click on the setting tab.
2. Click on the webhooks option in the sidebar.
3. Click on the Add Webhook button.
1. Paste Copied URL
2. Select content-type application/JSON.
3. Select the Enable SSL verification radio button.
4. Select Just the push event radio button.
5. Check the active checkbox.
6. Click on add webhook.
Please do the test by adding a new data & visit the WiserNotify - Dashboard Data page. Here, You can see all the captured/ received data with its source name.
Still, if it is not working, please connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or chat with the support team. We will help you in this integration process.