Created by: Dipak S.
- Go to WiserNotify > SurveyGizmo Integration
- Click on the Connect button inside the SurveyGizmo box.
1. Enter Remark
2. Click on the Create button.
3. Click on the copy button
1. Edit your Survey
2. click the Action button at the bottom of any page in your survey.
3. Click on the Add button inside Integrations > Webhook
4. Enter Webhook Name
5. Select the Post Method
6. Paste Copied webhook URL
- Select Post custom fields
7 & 8.Select Question from the dropdown and click on the Add field button and give a variable name in the text box
"First Name": "fn",
"Last Name": "ln",
"Email Address": "e",
9. Click on the Save Action button
Please do the test by adding a new data & visit the WiserNotify- Dashboard Data page. Here, You can see all the captured/ received data with its source name.
Still, if it is not working, please connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or do chat with the support team. We will help you in this integration process.