Click on Add Notification
1. Go to 'Live Visits'
2. Choose your favorite design option (You can also change it later)
3. Now create a notification with texts of your own (otherwise default text will be displayed)
4. Put down your Website URL, where you want the notification to be displayed
5. Click on create & customize to confirm
- Note here that you can change the template of the notification anytime. Or you can customize the shape and design of the same too.
- From Configuration>Design>Text editor, you can change the text of your content too, anytime.
- Here is a link to understand all the below design options in detail.
You can configure click action, that helps to set your desired call-to-action on the notification
- To know about the notification clickable option, Please visit this link
- To know about Verified by the label, please visit this link
- To know the Close icon setting, please visit this link
- You can also set Notification Data setting or Timing rules (delay time/Lapse time) etc. from here
data & timing options are available here they are:
- Hide if visitors are less than.. To know about this option, please visit this link
- Show page-specific visitor count: To know about this option, please visit this link
- Skip seen notification: To know about this option, please visit this link
- You can set the initial delay time to show notification, set the timing for which the notification will be shown from this portion. please visit this link to know more about it.
- You can also set the display rules (who will see your notifications and viewers of which pages will see the notifications) from the Display tab. please visit this link to know more about it.
- Here, You can use a website URL or subdomain or add multiple websites URL to track live visitor count & show into live visitor notification
6. After completing all the customization, click on Finish, to complete the setup
7. When you click on "Yes, Make it ON", it will start displaying the notifications based on the conditions you have placed.