Created by: Dipak S.
1. From Social Proof>Recent, select 'YouTube' category
2. Choose your favorite design option from the right panel (You can also change it later)
3. Put down your Website URL, where you want the notification to be displayed
4. Click on create & customize to confirm
- Note here that you can change the template of the notification anytime. Or you can customize the shape and design of the same too.
- You can change notification text from this section
- For more design option, please visit this link
You can configure click action, that helps to set your desired call-to-action on the notification.
Please visit the below links to understand how these options works.
- To know about the notification clickable option, Please visit this link.
- For the Close icon, Please visit this link.
You can configure data & timing for notification; it helps you to apply data & time rules on the notification.
Please visit the below links to understand how notification data setting options works.
- Skip seen notification; please visit this link.
You can also set the display rules (who will see your notifications and viewers of which pages will see the notifications) from the Display tab.
For the display rule setup, please visit this link.
- From the data source tab, you can add YouTube integration & enable it. Here is the link
Note: After integration, don't forget to enable your integration. You just need to enable the checkbox.
5. After completing all the customization, click on Finish, to complete the setup
6. When you click on "Yes, Make it ON", it will start displaying the notifications based on the conditions you placed.
if it is not working, please connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or do chat with the support team. We will help you to make it live.