Created by: Dipak S.
1. From Widget>Announcement, select 'Announcement' category
2. Choose your favorite widget option from the right panel (You can also change it later)
3. Put down your Website URL, where you want the notification to be displayed
4. Click on create & customize to confirm
- You can change notification text from this section
- Note here that you can change the template of the notification anytime. Or you can customize the shape and design of the same too.
- Here is a link to understand all the below design options in detail.
You can configure click action, that helps to set your desired call-to-action on the notification.
Please visit the below links to understand how these options works.
- To know about the CTA label & link, Please visit this link.
- To know about the notification clickable option, Please visit this link.
- For the Close icon, Please visit this link.
You can configure when you want to trigger this notification like do you want to display in the notification loop along with social proof notification or want to display based on visitor behaviors.
You can choose any one option.
If you want to display in the loop then switch on toggle & apply the timing-related setting. Please visit this link to know more about the timing setting.
Please visit this link to know more about below four behavior rules
You can also set the display rules (who will see your notifications and viewers of which pages will see the notifications) from the Display tab.
For the display rule setup, please visit this link
5. After completing all the customization, click on Finish, to complete the setup
6. When you click on "Yes, Make it ON", it will start displaying the notifications based on the conditions you placed.
if it is not working, please connect with us on email@example.com or do chat with the support team. We will help you to make it live.