Created by: Dipak S.
A timer widget is meant to provide you show a countdown timer for any event or discount period to your visitors. to enable that -
1. Go to Widget>Call To Action>Timer
2. Put down your Website URL, where you want the notification to be displayed
3. Click on create & customize to confirm
- You can change notification text (text to be displayed in your notification) from this section:
Here is a link to understand all the below design options in detail.
You can configure click action, that helps to set your desired call-to-action on the notification.
Please visit the below links to understand how these options works.
- To know about the CTA label & link, Please visit this link.
- To know about the notification clickable option, Please visit this link.
- For the Close icon, Please visit this link.
You can configure when you want to trigger this notification display based on visitor behaviors.
Please visit link to know more about below four behavior rules
You can also set the display rules (who will see your notifications and viewers of which pages will see the notifications) from the Display tab.
For the display rule setup, please visit this link
4. After completing all the customization, click on Finish, to complete the setup
5. When you click on "Yes, Make it ON", it will start displaying the notifications based on the conditions you placed.
if it is not working, please connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or do chat with the support team. We will help you to make it live.