Created by: Dipak S.
You can select 'Whatsapp' for your website to allow your visitors reach you through whatsapp. To enable this widget -
1. Go to Widget>Call To Action>Whatsapp
2. Put down your Website URL, where you want the notification to be displayed
3. Click on create & customize to confirm
- You can change notification text (text to be displayed in your notification) from this section:
- You can add multiple people or department name & add their WhatsApp number. All these will be visible on the widget & your visitors will see or click on it. Once visitors click on it, they will get redirect to your mention WhatsApp number.
- Here is a link to understand all the below design options in detail.
- You can set data-setting & timing rules from here.
- You can set the initial delay time to show notification, set the timing for which the notification will be shown from this portion:
Please visit this link to know more about below four behavior rules
You can also set the display rules (who will see your notifications and viewers of which pages will see the notifications) from the Display tab.
For the display rule setup, please visit this link
4. After completing all the customization, click on Finish, to complete the setup
5. When you click on "Yes, Make it ON", it will start displaying the notifications based on the conditions you placed.
if it is not working, please connect with us on email@example.com or do chat with the support team. We will help you to make it live.