Created by: Dipak S.
You can select the Subscriber widget for your website. This will collect subscriber mail ideas once clicked. It is fancy looking and yet very much useful to prepare your mailing list. To enable the same, follow the procedure stated:
1. Go to Widget>Collector>Subscriber
2. Put down your Website URL, where you want the notification to be displayed
3. Click on create & customize to confirm
- You can change notification text (text to be displayed in your notification) from this section:
- Here is a link to understand all the below design options in detail.
To know about the CTA label & link, Please visit this link.
Under the Data tab, You can configure when you want to trigger this notification based on visitor behaviors & where you want to receive the data if visitors submit the form.
Please visit this link to know more about below four behavior rules.
1: Enter webhook URL where you want to receive data
2: Enter your Email address to get receive submitted data via email
You can also set the display rules (who will see your notifications and viewers of which pages will see the notifications) from the Display tab.
For the display rule setup, please visit this link.
4. After completing all the customization, click on Finish, to complete the setup
5. When you click on "Yes, Make it ON," it will start displaying the notifications based on the conditions you placed.
If it is not working, please connect with us on firstname.lastname@example.org or do chat with the support team. We will help you to make it live.