- Go to the notification list
- Click on the A/B testing icon
Through A/B testing, you can try different design templates, CTA labels, ICON, Position, Animation, Background, shadow & timing rules & evaluate the best design & other setting options.
Let's see how to add it.
1. Click on the Add Variant button & add a new variant & Now, you can clone it from the current one & do customization.
2. You can set any variant as a primary variant if it is performing well.
3. You can always control the variant like start or pause.
4. Any time, you can edit variant & customize design or other timing settings.
5. You can delete the non-performing variant once you evaluate the right variant.
On the edit icon click, you will redirect to the variant design section & do customization.
A/B testing reporting
By default, We are dividing total traffic by the number of the created variants.
Let's say you have added two variants A & B.
If one visitor is seeing variant "A" & a new visitor comes on the site, he/she will see variant "B" & after that next, a new visitor will see variant "A."
This way, every variant will get an equal chance to perform on your website.
Let's understand the reporting part.
1) It shows how many visitors have seen it in the last 30 days & how much traffic every variant receives.
2) The best tag is the highlight winner variant who performs well in specific time duration. That means that the variant is getting a reasonable engagement rate.
Here, % shows engagement rates.