Created by: Dipak S.
- Go to WiserNotify > Integration
- Click on the Connect button in the Heysummit box.
Login with HeySummit
1. Edit the Event
2. Navigate to Event setup > API Setting
3. Copy API Token
4. Paste into API Key field in Wisernotify Heysummit popup
5. Click on Sync Event
6. Select Your Event from dropdown
7. Select ticket type option from the ticket list ( Select All if you want to receive all data into one connection & show them into notification)
8. Enter Name of connection
9. Click on the Create button.
10. Click and copy the URL.
Login with Heysummit
1. Edit your event in Dashboard
2. Navigate to Event Setup > Webhooks
3. Click on the Add Webhooks button
4. Select New attendee registered Event
5. Paste copied Wisernotify Webhook URL
6. Check Active Webhook
7. Click on the Save button
Once you add the correct details, We will fetch the last 30 records & start receiving new data.
Please do the test by adding a new data & visit the WiserNotify - Dashboard Data page. Here, You can see all the captured/ received data with its source name.
Still, please connect with us on email@example.com or chat with the support team if it is not working. We will help you in this integration process.